Instructions for Taking the Course
To take AlcoholEdu for College & Haven, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.Your internet connection needs to be broadband or at least 56K access, along with Flash Player 7 or later. We advise you to have all other programs or applications turned off, including music and video clips and Instant Messaging. If you do not have these system requirements at home, please checkout your local library or cyber cafe for internet access. Also see the Student Troubleshooting Guide for more information.
To begin the AlcoholEdu, Haven, and Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention:
- Go to mybama.ua.edu and sign on with your user name and password.
- Select the Campus Life Tab
- Go to the AlcoholEdu, Haven, and Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention logos and click on the link to access the course.
- On the registration page you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account. You will not need to create an additional username or password.
- You may login and out of the course at the end of each section.
- To log back into your account, always access AlcoholEdu and Haven from myBama (mybama.ua.edu) and follow steps 2 and 3.
For ALL LOGIN problems please contact the University of Alabama Help Desk at 205-348-5555 or email email@example.com.
For ALL OTHER AlcoholEdu technical issues click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen (available 24/7).
Should you have other general questions, please visit our UA web page for AlcoholEdu (alcoholedu.ua.edu) and check out the Frequently Asked Questions section.