This information is to be used by University staff only. For AlcoholEdu instructions, students should go to Instructions for Taking the Course.
AlcoholEdu for Sanctions
To begin AlcoholEdu for Sanctions:
- Click Here
- Enter your MyBama ID & password if requested/needed
- Select “get started”
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section.
- When you return, re-enter by clicking here.
Please Note: When AlcoholEdu for Sanctions is required by a UA department, a score of 85 or greater must be obtained for successful completion.
To log into Alcohol Innerview, you will need access to the Internet.
- Go to: http://www.alcoholinnerview.com
- Under “New User,” enter the following Login ID: A100751VIEW
- Click “Sign Up.”
- You will be prompted to enter your birth month/year and create a username.
- Begin taking Alcohol Innerview
You must complete Alcohol Innerview in one sitting. Typical completion time is 15-20 minutes. If you log out during your experience, you will need to start over from the beginning.
NOTE: If you need to complete Alcohol Innerview as a requirement, be sure to print out or email your results. If you log out before printing or emailing your results, you will need to create a new account and go through Alcohol Innerview again.